This article does not cite any sources. (October 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Julie Mitchum in House on Haunted Hill
July 23, 1914
Charleston, South Carolina, U.S.
February 21, 2003 (aged 88)|
Sun City, Arizona, U.S.
Julie Mitchum (July 23, 1914 – February 21, 2003) was born Annette Mitchum in Charleston, South Carolina to James Thomas Mitchum and Ann Harriet Gunderson. Along with her brothers Robert and John, Mitchum worked in the entertainment industry as an actress.
Perhaps Mitchum's most notable role was that of Ruth Bridgers in the 1959 William Castle film House on Haunted Hill, in which she co-starred with Vincent Price. She also had a bit part in The Ten Commandments as well as The High and the Mighty with John Wayne. She died in Sun City, Arizona of Alzheimer's disease, aged 88, in 2003.
- Sarge Goes to College (1947) - Nurse Attendant (uncredited)
- Killer Dill (1947) - Miss Croft - Jones' Secretary (uncredited)
- The High and the Mighty (1954) - Susie Wilby
- Edge of Hell (1956) - Miss Halsey
- The Ten Commandments (1956) - Slave (uncredited)
- Hit and Run (1957) - Circus Girl
- House on Haunted Hill (1959) - Ruth Bridgers (final film role)
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|