Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation||Co-Founder at Inspirit|
|Known for||Product design|
Julie Zhuo is a Chinese-American businessperson and computer scientist. She was the vice president of product design at Facebook and now Co-Founder at Inspirit. Zhuo is the author of The Making of a Manager (2019).
Early life and education
- Bessette, Chanelle (June 2, 2014). "She's not just pushing pixels". Fortune. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Connley, Courtney (2019-04-25). "Facebook VP shares her top advice for getting promoted". CNBC. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- "The Challenges (and Triumphs) of a Young Manager". Harvard Business Review. 2019-08-20. ISSN 0017-8012. Retrieved 2020-08-15.
- Julie Zhuo (19 March 2019). The Making of a Manager: How to Crush Your Job As the New Boss. Penguin Random House. ISBN 978-0-7535-5289-6.
- Cain, Áine. "A day in the life of an executive at Facebook, the best place to work in America". Business Insider. Retrieved 2019-04-25.