Bernard at the 2018 Liège–Bastogne–Liège
|Full name||Julien Bernard|
|Born||17 March 1992|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb; 9 st 6 lb)|
|2015||Trek Factory Racing (stagiaire)|
The son of former professional cyclist Jean-François Bernard, Julien Bernard was initially discouraged from taking up cycle racing by his father; he originally played tennis and football as a goalkeeper before switching to cycling at the age of 16. He joined Trek Factory Racing as a stagiaire in 2015, where he ended up becoming the team's lead rider in the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, where he finished tenth overall. Bernard joined the team full-time in 2016, and he was named in the startlist for that year's Vuelta a España and the start list for the 2017 Giro d'Italia. In July 2018, he was named in the start list for the Tour de France.
- 6th Overall Tour of Hainan
- 10th Overall USA Pro Cycling Challenge
- 6th Overall Abu Dhabi Tour
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||35|
|Vuelta a España||57||85||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Trek-Segafredo announce official 2019 rosters for men and women". Trek Bicycle Corporation. Intrepid Corporation. 27 December 2018. Retrieved 5 January 2019.
- "In his words - Julien Bernard". Trek-Segafredo. 18 January 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "71st Vuelta a España". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "2017: 100th Giro d'Italia: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "2018: 105th Tour de France: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
|This biographical article related to a French cycling person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|