From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Julienne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Julienne, Francophone given name, may refer to:
- Julienne Bušić (born 1948), American writer, political activist, and airplane hijacker
- Julienne Mavoungou Makaya, African Union Economic, Social and Cultural Council official
- Julienne Mathieu, early French silent film actress
- Rémy Julienne (born 1930), French driving stunt performer and coordinator, assistant director, and champion driver
- Julienning, a technique of shredding food into long, thin strips
- Julienne, Charente, a commune of the Charente département in France
- Julienne (crater), on the Moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Julienne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.