(Redirected from Julienne (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Julienne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Julienne, Francophone given name, may refer to:
- Julienne Bušić (born 1948), American writer, political activist, and airplane hijacker
- Julienne Mavoungou Makaya, African Union Economic, Social and Cultural Council official
- Julienne Mathieu, early French silent film actress
- Rémy Julienne (born 1930), French driving stunt performer and coordinator, assistant director, and champion driver
- Julienning, a technique of shredding food into long, thin strips
- Julienne, Charente, a commune of the Charente département in France
- Julienne (crater), on the Moon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Julienne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.