March 3, 1986 |
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
|Occupation||Actress, singer, film producer, humanitarian|
|Spouse(s)||Kwadwo Safo Jnr.
Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play. She has been referred to as the "Most Beautiful West African Woman" according to A-listers Magazine.
Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters; Sonia, Nadia and a brother, Nabil who is the 3rd child. Juliet along with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to the war in Liberia. She had her primary education in Lebanon, then proceeded to Ivory Coast for her secondary education where she lived with her parents. She revisited her birth-country for higher studies at the Ghana Institute of Languages where she studied English, French and Spanish. She also studied Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations at the Ghana Institute of Journalism. She can speak English, French and Spanish.
She made her acting debut in the 2005 film Crime to Christ starring Majid Michel. Juliet's first Nollywood film was Yankee Boys and she has features in more than 50 films afterwards. In 2014 she produced her first film Number One Fan, where she stars as an actress being crushed on by a fan in the film. Her 2nd movie ‘Shattered Romance’ which paraded Nigerian and Ghanaian actors, launched amidst fanfare in Accra, Ghana on the 5th of December 2014. Her new TV series; 'Every Woman Has A Story' where she debuted her directorial skills will start airing soon and her new Reality Show, The Perfect Assistant, TPA will be unveiled soon. She has also featured in Yoruba language films. and also a Hausa Language film Actress stars in 1st Hausa movie "Ladan Noma"
- Crime to Christ (2005)
- In The Eyes of My Husband (2007)
- Yankee Boys (2008)
- Losing You (2008)
- Royal Storm (2009)
- Restore My Love (2009)
- Naked Weapon (2009)
- Dead End (2008)
- Lost Desire (2008)
- Bloodfight (2007)
- Beautiful King (2009)
- Tattoo Boys (2009)
- Missing Child (2009)
- Honor My Will (2008)
- Cash Adventure (2008)
- Hidden (2009)
- Last Hope' (DNA test)"(2009)
- Queen's Pride (2009)
- Enemy of My Soul (2009)
- Princess Rihanna (2010)
- Millions (2010)
- 4play (2010)
- Master of the Game (2011)
- Battle of love (2011)
- 4play reloaded (2010)
- Crazy Scandal (2010)
- Beyond love (2010)
- Marriage of sorrows (2009)
- 30 Days in Atlanta (2014)
- Life after Marriage (2014)
- Number One Fan (2014)
- Shattered Romance (2014)
- Teens Life (2015)
- Ladan Noma' (2016)
- 2010: Achievement Award - City People Magazine, Accra
- 2010: Ghana Movie Personality of the Year - City People Magazine, Lagos
- 2010: Best Lead Actress in the movie 4play - City People Magazine, Lagos
- 2014: Best Ghanaian Actress - City People Entertainment
- "Revealed: Why Juliet Divorced Husband?". viasat1.com. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Ibrahim reveals why she divorced her husband". dailytimes.com. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Juliet Ibrahim Film Number 1 Fan Premieres". Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Juliet Ibrahim film Premieres". thenet.ng. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Nigerian Magazine names Juliet Ibrahim the Most Beautiful West African Woman". informationng.com. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Juliet Ibrahim is A Listers Magazine Most Beautiful Woman". bellanaija.com. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Silverbird Cinemas Weekly Magazine". July 18-July 24, 2014 edition (Page 13). July 18, 2014.
- "Juliet Ibrahim Biography". royalsignaturegh.com. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Juliet Ibrahim Biography". buzzghana.com. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Juliet Ibrahim Biography". informationng.com. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim features in first Yoruba movie with Mercy Aigbe". NaijaGists.