|Born||4 August 1982|
Juliette Haigh (born 4 August 1982 in Auckland, New Zealand) is a retired professional rower. Haigh was in the New Zealand Women's Pair from 2004 to 2008 with Nicky Coles, then returned to the event after a year out and partnered Rebecca Scown in the boat. She won a gold medal in the women's pair at the Rowing World Cup regatta in Lucerne, 2010 and followed this by winning the 2010 World Rowing Championships in Lake Karapiro. Haigh and Scown won the bronze medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the same event.
Haigh officially announced her retirement from competitive Rowing on the 2nd December 2012.
- World Rowing Racing for the top at Lucerne Rowing World Cup Published 11 July 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2010.
- BBC News GB women's pair storm to silver at world championships Published 6 November 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- World Rowing The New Zealand Women's Pairs Published 6 November 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- Sportal NZ  Published 6 November 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- "Bronze for NZ women's pair". tvnz.co.nz. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "NZ Rowing Championships regatta results from rowIT". rowIT. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|