Julio Serrano Echeverría
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He is the founder of the publishing house Libros Mínimos, one of the first Guatemalan publishers in offering publications for free download. He was one of the initiators of the International Festival of Poetry of Quetzaltenango. Many of his poems, short stories, and literature articles have been published in Guatemalan magazines and newspapers, as well as in anthologies and print and online publications. He has been invited to take part in international poetry and literature festivals.
Echeverría, representing Libros Mínimos, is a member of Colectivo Cuatro Caminos. On August 5, 2010, the first screening of the documentary "Vidas Ambulantes" (Ambulant Lives) took place, produced and directed by Colectivo Cuatro Caminos.
- Las Palabras y los Días (Editorial Cultura, 2006)
- Trans 2.0 Trans 2.0 (Libros Mínimos, 2009)
- Sin Casaca(Librovisor / Centro Cultural de España/Guatemala, 2008)
- Fridom no fir (Libros Mínimos, 2009)
- Cuento Macho (Libros Mínimos, 2009)]
- Article about libros Mínimos in La Hora[dead link]
- Article about libros Mínimos in elPeriodico Archived July 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Article about the Festival of Poetry of Quetzaltenango in SigloXXI
- Article by Julio Serrano Echeverría in the SigloXXI newspaper
- Sixth International Poetry Festival Ciudad de Granada, Spain Archived 2011-07-10 at the Wayback Machine[failed verification]
- International Poetry Festival in Granada, Nicaragua Archived 2013-01-21 at Archive.today
- International Festival Ciudad Ecatepec, Mexico
- "About the first screening of Vidas Ambulantes". Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2010-09-23.
- Writer's Blog.
- Julio Serrano Echeverría in La Página de Literatura Guatemalteca
- Interview[permanent dead link]
- International Festival of Poetry of Quetzaltenango
- Colectivo Cuatro Caminos
- About the Author in Libros Mínimos
- Julio Serrano Echeverría in Instituto Cervantes of Albuquerque
- About the Author in the culture magazine "Magacín" from SigloXXI
- Article about Libros Mínimos on the page of the Frankfurt Book Fair
- About Trans 2.0
- About the Author and Las Palabras y los Días, First Book of Julio Serrano
- Interview with the Author about las Las Palabras y los Días in elPeriodico
- About the new Publishing Houses in Guatemala, also Libros Mínimos in the elPeriodico newspaper
- Sixth International Poetry Festival Ciudad de Granada, Spain
- International Poetry Festival in Granada, Nicaragua