From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rabbi Julius Berman received his rabbinical ordination from Yeshiva University in 1959, and in 1960 graduated NYU School of Law cum laude, first in class. His nephew is Ari Berman, President Elect of Yeshiva University.
- National Jewish Commission on Law and Public Affairs (COLPA)
- OU - Orthodox Union - Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations in America
- Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
- American Zionist Youth Foundation (AZYF)
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA)
- Chairman of the Board, of the RIETS - Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary and the Claims Conference - the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
- Michael Lavner (April 3, 2006). "The Evolution of RIETS: An interivew with Julius Berman, RIETS Board Chairman". The Commentator. Archived from the original on June 10, 2007.
- "Rabbi Julius Berman Reminisces On Rav Soloveitchik And 50 Years Of Community Service". The Jewish Press. November 12, 2011.
|This biographical article about an American rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|