From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Juma Mkambi|
|Date of birth||1955|
|Place of birth||Tanganyika Territory|
|Date of death||21 November 2010(aged 55)|
|Place of death||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mkambi started playing football with local side Nyota Africa. He joined Yanga in 1979, where he would spend most of his career. In the late 1980s, he moved to Yanga's rivals Pan African FC and then finished his career at Super Star.
- "Mamia wamzika Mkambi" (in Swahili). Tanzania Damia. 23 November 2010. Archived from the original on 25 April 2012.
- Ugasa, Mohammed (23 November 2010). "Mkambi buried". The Guardian (Tanzania).
- "Former star Juma Mkambi laid to rest". Daily News (Tanzania). 22 November 2010. Archived from the original on 30 April 2012.
- Boesenberg, Eric; Stokkermans, Karel; Mazet, François (1 May 2003). "African Nations Cup 1980". RSSSF.
- Omary, Majuto (22 November 2010). "Hundreds bury fallen star". The Citizen (Tanzania). Archived from the original on 29 April 2012.
|This biographical article related to Tanzanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|