Jumeirah (hotel chain)
|Founded||July 7, 1997|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts is an Emirati state-owned luxury hotel chain. The Jumeirah Group was created in 1997 and became part of the Dubai Holding in 2004, which is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum's personal corporate portfolio. Professional golfer Rory McIlroy was the company's global ambassador from 2007 to 2012.
Jumeirah's activities include management of Wild Wadi Waterpark, spa brand Talise, Jumeirah Restaurants (the company's restaurant division) and runs both The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management and Jumeirah Hospitality.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah - Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Dubai
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel - Dubai
- Madinat Jumeirah - Dubai
- Includes Al Qasr Hotel, Dar Al Masyaf Hotel, Mina A'Salam Hotel and Jumeirah Al Naseem
- Jumeirah Creekside Hotel - Dubai
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray - Dubai
- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre - Dubai
- Jumeirah Living Marina Gate - Marina, Dubai
- Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island - Abu Dhabi
- Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa - Kuwait
- Jumeirah Vittaveli - Maldives
- Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel - Shanghai
- Jumeirah Frankfurt
- Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa - Mallorca
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower - London
- Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel -London
- Jumeirah Guangzhou
- Jumeirah Nanjing
- Jumeirah Royal Saray - Bahrain
- Jumeirah Bali
- Zabeel House by Jumeirah The Greens - Dubai
- "Jumeirah Said to Raise $1.4 Billion as Dubai's Costs Drop". www.bloomberg.com. 2013. Retrieved 2021-07-12.
- "About Jumeirah Group". Jumeirah.com. Retrieved 30 September 2017.
- "About Rory McIlroy". www.jumeirah.com. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "Emirates Academy // Your EAHM". www.emiratesacademy.edu. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "Jumeirah Group - An overview of the corporate structure". www.jumeirah.com. Retrieved 13 November 2017.