Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
|Jumeirah Emirates Towers |
فندق الأعمال جميرا أبراج الامارات
|Alternative names||Emirates Towers II|
Sheikh Zayed Road|
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Antenna spire||309 m (1,014 ft)|
|Roof||269 m (883 ft)|
|Top floor||212.5 m (697 ft)|
|Floor area||95,000 square metres (1,020,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
Hazel W.S. Wong Norr |
Norr Group Consultants Int. Ltd.
Ssang-Yong Engineering & Construction|
Cleveland Bridge & Engineering Co. Ltd.
Murray & Roberts
|Number of rooms||400|
Jumeirah Emirates Hotel Tower, also known as Emirates Tower Two, is a 56-storey hotel in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The hotel includes 40 luxury suites and is operated by the Jumeirah International Group. Connected with 54-floor Emirates Office Tower by a retail boulevard, the two towers form the Emirates Towers complex. At a structural height of 309 m (1,014 ft), Emirates Towers Hotel is the smaller of the two sister towers. It ranks as the 48th-tallest building in the world. It is the world's third-tallest all-hotel building. Construction was completed on 15 April 2000. Indian actress Sridevi died in the guest room of the hotel on February 24, 2018 due to accidental drowning.
- List of hotels
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- "Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel at Emporis
- "Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel". SkyscraperPage.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel at Structurae
- "100 Tallest Hotels". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Archived from the original on 17 August 2012. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Bollywood legend Sridevi dies at 54". Reuters. 25 February 2018.