|Location||Dubai, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Jumeirah Mosque (Arabic: مسجد جميرا) is a mosque in Dubai, Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Construction began in 1976; the mosque is built in traditional Fatimid style which originated from Syria and Egypt. Opened in 1979, the Jumeirah Mosque visit has been a key activity under the 'Open Doors. Open Minds.' programs of the Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU).
 The Jumeirah Grand Mosque was a gift from the Late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the former Ruler of Dubai and father of the current Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. It is said that it is the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai. Organized tours are available for non-Muslims.
- Grand Mosque (Dubai)
- Islam in the United Arab Emirates
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jumeirah Mosque.|
- Islam city mosques
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Mosque Essay , Article , Images, Note
- Jumeirah Mosque Dubai Official Website
- The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)