From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jumper or jumpers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jumper or Jumpers may refer to:
- A top (in Ireland, the UK and the Commonwealth), often knitted, and pulled on over the head, covering the torso area; called a sweater in the USA.
- Jumper (U.S. English; known elsewhere as a pinafore dress), a sleeveless dress intended to be worn over a top or blouse.
- Part of the Royal Navy uniform[clarification needed]
- Part of the uniform of the United States Navy[clarification needed]
Computers and software
- Jumper (computing), an electrical connector
- Jumper 2.0, open source collaborative enterprise search software
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Jumper (novel), a novel by Steven Gould
- Jumper (pornographic film), 1991
- Jumpers, a play by Tom Stoppard
- Puddle jumper, a spacecraft in the fictional Stargate universe
- "Jumpers", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Jumper (band), pop group in Kristinehamn, Sweden between 1996-2001
- "Jumper" (song) (1998), a song by Third Eye Blind
- Jumper, a song by Capsule on the 2008 album More! More! More!
- "Jumper" (2013), a progressive house song by Hardwell and W&W
- "Jumpers", a song by Sleater-Kinney on the 2005 album The Woods
- John P. Jumper (born 1945), former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- A Jump shot (basketball)
- Show jumper, a type of equestrian competition, or the horses that compete in same
- A person who participates in parachuting
- Jumper (suicide), a person who kills himself by jumping from a height
- IAI JUMPER, a self-contained missile launcher system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.