(Redirected from Jumper (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jumper or jumpers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jumper or Jumpers may refer to:
- Jumper (sweater), a top garment (in Britain, Ireland, and some Commonwealth countries), in the vast majority of cases, knitted, and pulled on over the head, covering the torso; called a sweater in the USA.
- Jumper (dress) (U.S. English; known elsewhere as a pinafore dress), a sleeveless dress intended to be worn over a top or blouse.
- John P. Jumper (born 1945), former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- Jumpertown, Mississippi, a town, United States
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Jumper (novel), a novel by Steven Gould
- Jumper (1991 film), a pornographic film
- Jumpers (play), a play by Tom Stoppard
- "Jumpers", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Puddle jumper, a spacecraft in the fictional Stargate universe
- Jumper (band), pop group in Kristinehamn, Sweden between 1996-2001
- "Jumper" (song) (1998), a song by Third Eye Blind
- Jumper, a song by Capsule on the 2008 album More! More! More!
- "Jumper" (2013), a progressive house song by Hardwell and W&W (duo)
- "Jumpers", a song by Sleater-Kinney on the 2005 album The Woods
- "Jumper", a song by Waterflame featured in the games Geometry Dash and Castle Crashers
Computers and software
- Jumper (computing), an electrical connector
- Jumper 2.0, open source collaborative enterprise search software
- Jump wire (also known as jumper, jumper wire, jumper cable, DuPont wire or cable)
- Jump shot (basketball)
- Show jumper, a type of equestrian competition, or the horses that compete in same
- Jumper, a person who participates in parachuting
- Jumper (suicide), a person who kills themself by jumping from a height
- IAI JUMPER, a self-contained missile launcher system
- Jumper, a common name for Jumping spiders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.