From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jumper (film))
|Look up jumper or jumpers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jumper or Jumpers may refer to:
- A top (in Ireland, UK and elsewhere Commonwealth), an often knitted pulled on over the head garment covering the torso area; called a sweater in the US
- Jumper (dress) (in the USA), any shoulder-to-thigh length outer clothing that a female "jumps into", including the sleeveless, collarless dress, known elsewhere as a pinafore
- Part of the Royal Navy uniform
- Part of the uniform of the United States Navy
Computers and software
- Jumper (computing), an electrical connector
- Jumper 2.0, open source collaborative enterprise search software
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Jumper (novel), a novel by Steven Gould
- Jumper (pornographic film), 1991
- Jumpers, a play by Tom Stoppard
- Puddle jumper, a spacecraft in the fictional Stargate universe
- "Jumpers", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Jumper (band), pop group in Kristinehamn, Sweden between 1996-2001
- "Jumper" (song) (1998), a song by Third Eye Blind
- Jumper, a song by Capsule on the 2008 album More! More! More!
- "Jumper" (2013), a progressive house song by Hardwell and W&W
- "Jumpers", a song by Sleater-Kinney on the 2005 album The Woods
- John P. Jumper (born 1945), former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- A jump shot in basketball
- Show jumper, a type of equestrian competition or the horses that compete in same.
- A person who participates in parachuting
- Jumper (suicide), a person who kills himself by jumping from a height
- IAI JUMPER, a self-contained missile launcher system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.