(Redirected from Jumper (film))
|Look up jumper or jumpers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jumper or Jumpers may refer to:
- Jumper (sweater), a top garment (in Britain, Ireland, and some Commonwealth countries), in the vast majority of cases, knitted, and pulled on over the head, covering the torso; called a sweater in the USA.
- Jumper (dress) (U.S. English; known elsewhere as a pinafore dress), a sleeveless dress intended to be worn over a top or blouse.
- John P. Jumper (born 1945), former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- Jumpertown, Mississippi, a town, United States
Arts, media, and entertainment
- Jumper (novel), a novel by Steven Gould
- Jumper (1991 film), a pornographic film
- Jumpers (play), a play by Tom Stoppard
- "Jumpers", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Puddle jumper, a spacecraft in the fictional Stargate universe
- Jumper (band), pop group in Kristinehamn, Sweden between 1996-2001
- "Jumper" (song) (1998), a song by Third Eye Blind
- Jumper, a song by Capsule on the 2008 album More! More! More!
- "Jumper" (2013), a progressive house song by Hardwell and W&W (duo)
- "Jumpers", a song by Sleater-Kinney on the 2005 album The Woods
- "Jumper", a song by Waterflame featured in the games Geometry Dash and Castle Crashers
Computers and software
- Jumper (computing), an electrical connector
- Jumper 2.0, open source collaborative enterprise search software
- Jump wire (also known as jumper, jumper wire, jumper cable, DuPont wire or cable)
- Jump shot (basketball)
- Show jumper, a type of equestrian competition, or the horses that compete in same
- Jumper, a person who participates in parachuting
- Jumper (suicide), a person who kills themself by jumping from a height
- IAI JUMPER, a self-contained missile launcher system
- Jumper, a common name for Jumping spiders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jumper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.