|Genre(s)||Alternative sports (horse racing)|
The player must buy a horse for a certain amount of money and must teach it how to jump and race. After putting it in a stable, the player must name his horse and maintain it for competitive purposes. The actual competition screen shows the player's time and his score. If the player makes three mistakes, then he automatically loses the competition or practice session.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- "Composer/programmer information". Geocities Japan. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- "Composer information". SNES Music. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- Japanese title at super-famicom.jp (Japanese)
- "Genre information". Giant Bomb. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- "Japanese-English title screen translation". SuperFamicom.org. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- "Composer information". allgame. Retrieved 2011-05-16.