From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Partido de Junín
location of Junín Partido in Buenos Aires Province
|Established||October 12, 1881|
|Founded by||provincial law|
|• Mayor||Mario Meoni, UCR|
|• Total||2 km2 (0.8 sq mi)|
|• Density||44,000/km2 (110,000/sq mi)|
It is bounded on the northwest by General Arenales, on the northeast by Rojas, on the east by Chacabuco, on the southeast by Bragado, on the south by General Viamonte, on the southwest by Lincoln and on the west by Leandro N. Alem.
- Balneario Laguna de Gómez (AKA: Laguna de Gómez)
- Agustín Roca (AKA: Coronel Marcos Paz)
- Fortín Tiburcio
- La Agraria
- La Oriental
- Las Parvas
Notes and references
- Municipal information: Municipal Affairs Federal Institute (IFAM), Municipal Affairs Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Argentina. (Spanish)
- (Spanish) Municipality of Junín - Official website.
- (Spanish) DiarioDemocracia.com — Online newspaper and portal of the Junín area.
|This article about a place in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|