Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Barrow-Green, June; Gray, Jeremy; Wilson, Robin (2018), The History of Mathematics: A Source-Based Approach, American Mathematical Society
- Barrow-Green, June (2002), Poincaré and the discovery of chaos, Icon, ISBN 9781840462883
- Barrow-Green, June (1997), Poincaré and the three body problem, History of mathematics, v. 11., American Mathematical Society, ISBN 9780821803677
- "Prof June Barrow-Green, The Faculty of Mathematics, Computing and Technology". OU. Retrieved 2016-12-29.
- "Council Members". LMS. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- Reviews of Poincaré and the three body problem:
- Chambers, Ll. G. (1997), Mathematical Reviews, MR 1415387CS1 maint: Untitled periodical (link)
- Mawhin, Jean (June 1998), Isis, 89 (2): 345–346, JSTOR 237789CS1 maint: Untitled periodical (link)
- Lewis, Albert C. (July 1999), The Mathematical Gazette, 83 (497): 343, doi:10.2307/3619091CS1 maint: Untitled periodical (link)
- Gottlieb, Daniel Henry (December 1999), The American Mathematical Monthly, 106 (10): 977–980, doi:10.2307/2589771CS1 maint: Untitled periodical (link)
- BBC Radio 4's In Our Time, Euclid's Elements, April 2016. June Barrow-Green on the expert panel with Marcus du Sautoy and Serafina Cuomo.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|