In joint work with Karim Adiprasito and Eric Katz, he resolved the Heron–Rota–Welsh conjecture on the log-concavity of the characteristic polynomial of matroids. With Adiprasito, he is one of five winners of the 2019 New Horizons Prize for Early-Career Achievement in Mathematics, associated with the Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics.
- "June Huh's Home Page". web.math.princeton.edu. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "A Path Less Taken to the Peak of the Math World | Quanta Magazine". Quanta Magazine. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- June Huh at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "Combinatorics and more".
- Dunne, Edward (October 20, 2018), "Break on Through", Beyond Reviews: Inside MathSciNet, American Mathematical Society
|This article about an American mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|