June Huh (born 1983) is a Korean American mathematician and professor at Stanford University. Previously, he was a Visiting Professor in the School of Mathematics at the Institute for Advanced Study and at Princeton University.
In joint work with Karim Adiprasito and Eric Katz, he resolved the Heron–Rota–Welsh conjecture on the log-concavity of the characteristic polynomial of matroids. With Adiprasito, he is one of five winners of the 2019 New Horizons Prize for Early-Career Achievement in Mathematics, associated with the Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics.
- "June Huh's Home Page". web.stanford.edu. Retrieved 2020-08-31.
- "June Huh". Institute for Advanced Study. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "A Path Less Taken to the Peak of the Math World". Quanta Magazine. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- June Huh at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "Combinatorics and more".
- Dunne, Edward (October 20, 2018), "Break on Through", Beyond Reviews: Inside MathSciNet, American Mathematical Society
|This article about an American mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|