This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jung Joon-young at 2016 SIA Ceremony
|Birth name||Jung Joon-young|
February 21, 1989|
|Genres||Rock, soft rock, alternative rock, garage rock, hard rock, post-punk revival|
|Occupation(s)||Singer-songwriter, actor, radio DJ, host, TV personality|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, bass|
CJ E&M Music |
REALIVE (C9 Entertainment)
|Associated acts||Drug Restaurant|
|Revised Romanization||Jeong Jun-yeong|
Jung Joon-young (born February 21, 1989) is a South Korean singer-songwriter, radio DJ, host, actor and television personality. He first gained recognition in Mnet's reality television talent show, Superstar K4 (2012), where he finished third place. In 2013, he became the youngest member of KBS's variety show 2 Days & 1 Night Season 3. He hosted his own radio program titled MBC FM's Jung Joon-young's Simsimtapa (2014) and made his big screen debut in Love Forecast (2015). Since 2015, Jung is the lead vocalist of rock band Drug Restaurant, previously known as JJY Band, releasing their first album "Escape to Hangover" in May 2015
Since his official debut with the release of 1st Mini Album in October 2013, Jung has won the "New Male Solo Artist" award for its title track "이별 10분전 (The Sense of an Ending)" at the 3rd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards. He then released the self-produced 2nd mini album, Teenager, which contained six self-composed tracks on June 26, 2014. Jung had his Taiwan fan meeting in 2013 and followed it with his first overseas showcase in Taipei in July 2014. He performed the self-written "하루만 (I’m Nobody)" at the Pretty Man OST Japan Concert in July 2014. He held a concert tour in China in November 2014 and performed in Beijing, Shenzhen, and Shanghai. Jung made his American concert debut during K-CON 2014 as a performer and host.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Artistry
- 4 Discography
- 5 Concert tour & Live performances
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Awards and nominations
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Jung Joon-young was born on February 21, 1989, in Jakarta. He grew up in Indonesia, China, Japan, France and Philippines. He is the youngest son of Jung Hak-chun and Choi Jong-sook. His father was an international businessman who travelled to many countries for his business. Jung learned to speak five different languages such as English, Mandarin, Korean, conversational Japanese, and Tagalog. He couldn't enroll in a regular school due to frequent moves. He took private lessons for regular subjects such as Math, English, violin, and piano. He also got his fourth-degree black belt in Taekwondo.
When Jung turned 17, he decided to go to the Philippines to do missionary work. He taught Taekwondo and music to the local children. He was a member of the choir which performed in front of the former president of the Philippines, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. He stated that he got inspired by Kurt Cobain and was determined to become a rock star after he watched Nirvana's MTV Unplugged Show when he was a teenager.
- Indie Bands period
Jung moved to South Korea the next year to start his musical career and soon signed to an entertainment agency, supposedly Danal Entertainment which released Jung's solo EP titled Rock Trip in 2010 as well as the digital single "환상 Fantasy" in 2012.
In 2008, Starkim Entertainment selected Jung as a vocalist of LEDApple. As one of the original members, he went through the training process and even finished recording the debut album with the band, however, before Led Apple's debut in 2010, Starkim Entertainment discovered that Jung was already under contract with the previous agency which refused to release him and, thus, he was dropped from the idol rock band.
Jung modelled for several online shopping malls. He was also on an advertisement for "BGF retail" (franchise retail) and participated in other artists' music-videos such as "Liquor Bottle" (술병 by Haha). Jung appeared on the TV show Ulzzang Generation 얼짱시대 Season 5 (Ep.1~Ep.8) and referring to this show, he said, "People don't like this program because they think this is just about good looking boys and girls chatting on a TV show, but it was a good opportunity for [him] to make money."
Since his band, "Switch On" was little known to the public, Jung Joon-young tried to take part in Superstar K4 with Switch On members to gain more popularity as a band, but they couldn't continue the audition together due to some foreign members' visa problems. Thus, he decided to carry on the audition as a solo artist.
During the Superweek, his low husky voice, appearance, and unpredictable character trait appealed to the viewers as well as the judges, especially one of the judges, PSY. Moreover, his collaboration with Roy Kim covering "먼지가 되어 (Becoming Dust)" by (Kim Kwang-Suk), which Jung changed the ballad to the rock version, became a big hit and the best duet audition song ever. After releasing, it achieved an "all-kill" on real-time charts and won the Mnet 20's Choice Hot Cover as well as 2013's Most Popular Karaoke Song of the Year at the 3rd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards. Jung was at risk of dropping out several times, though he passed through into the finals by Psy's choice in the judge's final decision.
Throughout the final stages, he stuck to rock style as his only musical style. He was repeatedly suggested to that he needed to try a different genre of music, such as ballad, by the judges. However, on the other hand, his persistence about rock music impressed a lot of viewers, and, as a result, it help him to establish a strong fandom. He was able to survive the third stage through a large number of phone votes. His covers that represented his rock style were "매일매일 기다려 Waiting Everyday" (TeeSams), "Bed of Roses" (Bon Jovi), and "Outsider" "(Bom-Yeoreum-Gaeul-Gyeoul 봄여름가을겨울) which performance received a positive response from the judges and audience. On the fifth stage, he was urged to sing a rock ballad "응급실 Emergency Room" (IZI) which had been chosen by the viewers regardless of his musical taste. Unexpectedly, it highly ranked and topped on various online charts and also earned favorable reactions from the public.
Though he was eliminated in the sixth stage of the semi-final as top 3, Jung mentioned during his farewell interview that "Superstar K4 was the turning point in [his] music career. Before [he] tried out for Superstar K4, only those who liked rock music listened to [his] songs. However, now a more variety of people listen to [his] music and acknowledge [him]. [He's] glad [he] got to make [himself] known through Superstar K4."
2013: Debut and 1st Mini Album
After Superstar K4, Jung had been doing concerts, TV and radio programs, modelling for cars, clothes, games, N-screen, and beer. From May 6, he worked as a DJ for MBC FM4U's Close Friend until September 1. He has appeared in several TV shows including KBS2's Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend, Happy Together, MBC's Radio Star, and We Got Married. He has been featured in KBS's 2 Days & 1 Night Season 3 since December 1.
After signing with CJ E&M, Jung released his debut single "Spotless Mind (병이에요)" with two versions of the music video being released: the N version and the S version on October 1. Just an hour after release, "Spotless Mind" gained the number one on Mnet, Bugs, and Soribada.
On October 10, Jung made his debut with the release of Jung Joon Young 1st mini album. The EP contained a total of six tracks, including the title track, "The Sense of an Ending" (이별 10분 전), and two songs that he participated in writing and composing: "Missed Call" (아는 번호) and "Take off Mask". The EP was a moderate success, ranking number one on both the daily and weekly chart of Synnara Record during its first week. In addition, "Spotless Mind" (병이에요) landed at the third place and "The Sense of an Ending" (이별 10분전) also took second place on MBC's Music Core.
He visited Taiwan in order to promote his first EP on December 8, and greeted 1,000 Taiwanese fans and had an autograph signing event with his song performances for those who had purchased a special limited edition of his album.
Jung earned the award for New Male Solo Artist for "이별 10분전 (The Sense of an Ending)" and Most Popular Karaoke Song of the Year for "먼지가 되어 (Becoming Dust)" at the 3rd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards. He also earned Star of the Year at the MBC Entertainment Awards.
2014: Teenager and 2 Days & 1 Night season 3
On January 2, he released an OST for Pretty Man called "하루만 (I'm Nobody)" written and composed by himself that contains two versions such as an American rock style version and a British pop style drama version. The rock ballad "I'm Nobody (하루만)" has topped Bugs Chart and Mnet Chart within its first five days of release.
On March 12, Jung released an official cheer song, "Always Reds", which was collaborated with the hip hop group Soul Dive, a track on the Red Devils' official cheer album "We are the Reds" for 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Jung joined hands with Younha for the duet song "달리함께 (Just the way you are)" which encourages people to gain confidence. The song combines both the rock spirit and ballad. Upon its release on May 29, it ranked top on several music charts such as Mnet, Bugs, and Olleh Music.
Jung returned with his second EP, Teenager, on June 26. All the tracks in the album were composed and produced by Jung and he also participated in the design and production of the album's concept, cover picture, and all other minor details regarding the album. The theme of the album was "the adult who dreams" and contained his wish for people who are exhausted by the world to start dreaming again. It ranked third on Gaon Album Chart in its first week of release.
On July 19, Jung joined the cast of Pretty Man as a guest performer for the drama concert in Japan. Jung Joon-young appeared at KCON Los Angeles, California as one of hosts as well as a guest performer from August 9 to August 10 and made his American concert debut by performing his singles, including self-created rock single "Teenager". He also entertained the audience by covering his own version of Michael Jackson's "Black or White". After having a showcase in Taiwan, he held a concert tour, titled "2014 Demo Live Tour with Jung Joon-young," in China, beginning on November 14 in Beijing, followed by Shenzhen on November 15 and Shanghai on November 16.
On August 1, Jung Joon-young's rep stated Jung Joon-young will be taking on the challenge of a movie through Love Forecast starring alongside Lee Seung-gi and Moon Chae-won in which Jung Joon-young's character has a one-sided love towards Moon Chae-won's character.
Jung Joon-young participated in the OST for SBS's Modern Farmer, singing the song "Same Place" which is a rock ballad that tells a heart-breaking love story. Shortly after "Same Place" was released on December 5, the sound track of Blade & Soul "Show Time" was released on December 17.
2015: Big screen debut and JJY Band
Jung Joon-young made his big screen debut through a light-hearted romantic comedy film Love Forecast, which was released on January 15. Jung next starred in The Lover, a 19+ drama aired by Mnet, playing an unknown musician who is both living with and dating a woman 12 years his senior. Later, he had a cameo in the 10th episode of the drama The Producers, with Roy Kim as an anti-fan.
Later, Jung debuted with the rock band JJY Band, releasing their first album, Escape to Hangover, and the title track "OMG" on May 27. "OMG" was composed by Jung and Vanilla Unity's Lee Seung-joo. Their debut album received positive reviews from music fans and critics.
Jung next joined a new variety show called Old House, New House aired by JTBC as a cast member. The show features celebrities paired up with professional designers to provide home decoration and improvement, where each week, two groups will compete with each other to see which home makeover is the best.
A representative from CJ E&M announced that their contract with Jung expired in November 2015. Jung decided to not renew his contract with CJ E&M. On January 5, 2016, C9 Entertainment announced that Jung and his band officially signed an exclusive contract with their label, REALIVE.
On February 19, Jung announced his comeback with the single album, 공감 (Sympathy). He picked soft rock as the main sound for his new solo album. "공감 (Sympathy)", the title track, is a duet song recorded with Korean singer, Seo Young-eun. It was written, composed, and produced by Jung. He also wrote, composed, and produced another track in the album and included his broad musical abilities in the album. Jung unveiled his new songs for the first time during JJY Band's concert on February 20 and 21 at the Art Hall of Lottecard Art Center in Seoul. 공감 (Sympathy) was released on February 24 along with the music video of the title track. On February 26, Jung released the music video for the second track in the album, "Amy".
tvN announced on March 7 that Jung will join their cooking show, 집밥 백선생 2 (Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master Season 2), as one of the casts where he will learn from Baek Jong-won, a popular Korean chef, about the art of home cooking. On March 30, JTBC announced that Jung will team up with Kangin, Jeong Jinwoon, and Lee Chul Woo for a new reality show, Hitmaker, in which they’ll be travelling overseas to try other countries' sports.
2017: The First Person
On January 31, Jung announced through his Instagram account that he would release his first full album, entitled 1인칭 (The First Person). On February 1, C9 Entertainment announced that "나와 너 (Me and You)" was the name of the title track, it is a ballad song featuring a senior Korean singer, Jang Hye-jin. Two days later, Jung's agency revealed the tracklist of the album through their Twitter account. The album consists of nine tracks including both an intro and outro, five new songs and two songs from his previous single album, 공감 (Sympathy). All songs in the album were written, composed and arranged by Jung. The producer of this album are Jung Joon-young and Lee Ji-hyun. The album was released digitally on February 7. The music video for his title track "나와 너 (Me and You)" was also shared on Jung's official YouTube channel. On February 18, Jung's agency announced that the Chinese version of his first full album, The First Person, was released digitally on iTunes and KKBox that day in four countries, Taiwan, Hongkong, Singapore and Malaysia. The physical CD was released on March 17. The Chinese version consists of 12 tracks, which included the nine songs from the Korean version of the album and three Chinese versions of the tracks "Sympathy", "Amy", and "Me and You".
2018: Professional gaming debut and "Fiancée"
On January 18, C9 Entertainment announced that Jung had joined eSports team, "Team Kongdoo", which specializes in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) as professional gamer and they held an initiation ceremony on January 17.
On March 5, C9 Entertainment announced that Jung would be releasing a single at the end of the month. The single was later revealed to be titled "Fiancée" and is featured Korean rapper, Microdot. It set to be released on March 29 through digital download and CD. The song is written and composed by Jung Joon Young and Moon Kim from Royal Pirates and the rap part is written by Microdot.
Jung held his solo concert, Sing on May 19 and May 20 in Shinhwa Cardan Square Live Hall, Mapo, Seoul.
Jung appeared in 2018 World DJ Festival Anthem Compilation, performing a new track called Fly alongside Advanced on May 28.
It was announced that Jung was participating in the theme songs for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Jung will be singing the third track titled, Hifive Republic of Korea in the album called, We, The Reds. 
On July 13, Jung along with BTOB's Yook Sung-jae took part on the media launch of Viu original reality show called "Hello K-Idol". It was reported that both Jung and Yook will be special mentors.
Jung returned to Manila, Philippines on September 22 to hold his first fanmeeting, Fiancée in the country. He mentioned he is hoping he could bring Drug Restuarant to Manila for a concert next year.
Jung's music is rooted in alternative rock. He stated that he was inspired to be rock musician after watching Nirvana's performance on MTV Unplugged when he was a teenager. Since then, he listened to many rock musicians from western rock bands like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, to Japanese rock bands like L'Arc-en-Ciel and Vamps.
The influences of Japanese rock and soft rock were particularly apparent on his albums. Jung's vocal delivery, with his distinctive low-husky voice gives a strong vibe of Japanese rock. For Drug Restaurant's debut album, Escape to Hangover, Jung explored garage rock and post-punk revival. During the making of his band's debut album, he listened to many garage rock bands to find inspiration.
- The First Person (2017)
Concert tour & Live performances
- Jung Joon-young's Dream Concert
- CGV ShinChon Mini Concert
- Busan Juvenile Talk Concert
- Jung Joon-young's Talk Concert
- Jung Joon-young's 1st Fan Meeting
- Jung Joon Young & Eddie Kim Collaboration Concert in Ulsan
- 2014 Demo Live Tour with Jung Joon Young in China
- Jung Joon Young Live Concert with Drug Restaurant in Seoul, Daegu and Daejeon
- Jung Joon Young Live Concert with Drug Restaurant in Taipei
- Jung Joon Young Showcase in Tokyo
- Jung Joon Young "Me & You" Concert with Drug Restaurant in Tokyo
- Jung Joon Young "Sing" Concert with Drug Restaurant in Seoul
- Jung Joon Young "Fiancée" Fan Meeting in Manila
|2015||Love Forecast||Yeom Hyo-bong / Andrew|
|2013||Monstar||Han Ji-woong (young / ep.9)||Mnet|
|2014||Fated to Love You||Radio DJ (ep.8)||MBC|
|2015||The Lover||Jung Young-joon||Mnet|
|The Producers||Cindy's anti-fan (ep.10)||KBS2|
|2016||The Sound of Your Heart||Jo Suk's neighbor (ep.2)|
|2010||Tent in the City||Mnet||Cameo|
|2011||Ulzzang Generation Season 5||ComedyTV||Cast Member|
|2013||Jung Joon-young's Be Stupid||OnStyle||Behind the scenes of album making process|
|We Got Married (Season 4)||MBC||Couple with Jeong Yu-mi|
|2013–present||2 Days & 1 Night Season 3||KBS2||Cast Member|
|2014||M! Countdown||Mnet||MC along with Ahn Jae-hyun|
|Foul Interview: 4 Things Show||Main Interviewee|
|Fashion King Korea 2||SBS||Cast Member, paired with designer Han Sang-hyuk|
|Style Icon Awards 2014||OnStyle||MC|
|2015||Two Young||Mnet||Cast Member|
|Laws of the Jungle in Samoa||SBS||Cast Member (Episodes 186–189)|
|Old House New House||JTBC||Cast Member|
|2016||Mr. Baek The Homemade Food Master 2||tvN|
|What The Chart||CH Hyundai Card||MC|
|Celebrity Bromance||MBig TV||Cast Member with Roy Kim|
|Laws of the Jungle in East Timor||SBS||Cast Member (Episodes 238–240)|
|2017||Male Friend x Female Friend||Cast Member|
|Trip of The Beer Lovers||SBS Mobidic TV|
|My Sweet Town||Kuki Health TV||Host|
|My Unexpected Sweet Trip||TVN (Asia)||Cast Member|
|2018||Law of the Jungle in Cook Islands||SBS||Cast Member (Episodes 299–301)|
|Royal Adventure||SBS Mobidic TV /
|One Night Food Trip (International Edition)||TVN (Asia)||Cast Member|
|Jan 28,2013 ~ Mar 03,2013||MBC FM4U||Hope Song at Noon
김신영의 정오의 희망곡
|DJ||Temporary DJ for February 2013|
|May. 06, 2013~ Sept.01,2013||Close Friend
|From 20:00 to 22:00|
|July 7, 2014 ~ November 15, 2015||MBC FM||Jung Joon-young's Simsimtapa
|From 24:00 to 02:00|
Awards and nominations
|2013||3rd Gaon Chart Music Awards||New Male Solo Artist of the Year||Won|||
|Popular Singer of the Year with Roy Kim||Won|
|15th Mnet Asian Music Award||Best New Male Artist||Nominated|
|Artist of the Year||Nominated|
|MBC Entertainment Awards||Star of the Year||Won|||
|28th Golden Disk Awards||New Rising Star Award||Nominated|||
|23rd Seoul Music Awards||Rookies Award||Nominated|||
|Mnet 20's Choice Awards||20's Hot Cover Music with Roy Kim||Won|||
|2014||7th Style Icon Asia||Top 10 Style Icons||Nominated|
|16th Mnet Asian Music Award||Style in Music||Won|
|Best Band Performance||Nominated|
|Union Pay Song of the Year (TEENAGER)||Nominated|
|KBS Entertainment Awards||Best Entertainer Award (Variety)||Won|
|2015||Korea Wave Fashion Festival||Best Airport Fashion (Singer Category)||Won|
|17th Mnet Asian Music Award||Best Band Performance||Nominated|
|Union Pay Song of the Year (OMG)||Nominated|
|KBS Entertainment Awards||Excellence Award (Variety)||Nominated|
- Kim Min-Kwan We are expecting Jung Joon-young's future Ohmynews,2012-11-22
- "Jung Joon Young Band Announces Name Change And Comeback Plans". May 20, 2016.
- "Jung Joon Young Set to Show His Past, Present, and Future with New Mini Album "Teenager"". Soompi. June 18, 2014.
-  kpopherald, 2014-10-04
-  BBC News, 2014-03-19
- Rocker Jung Joon Young Reveals his Linguistic Talents: Speaks Five Languages!
- Lee Kyung-Nam Jung Joon-young's father who is an international businessman
- possibility for 5 languages SBS E!, 2012-10-06
- "Jung Joon Young Enjoys the Fruits of His Labor in "Vogue Girl Korea" Photo Shoot". Soompi. August 10, 2013.
- "Jung Jun Young Says He Was Inspired To Become A Rock Star By Nirvana's Kurt Cobain". kpopstarz. July 28, 2014.
- Stewart Ho Reveals ‘Superstar K4’s Jung Joon Young Was Once a Fellow Member CJ E&M enewsWorld,2012-11-16
- Jung Joon Young is Not Glitz and Glamour But Serious Musician in “Arena Korea” Photo Shoot Soompi,2013-8-11
- Stewart Ho K4’s Jung Joon Young Discovered in Taetiseo enewsworld,2012-10-04
- "정준영 트윙클 뮤비 포착 "찾아낸 이가 대단해" - 아시아경제". Asiae.co.kr. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- Jung Joon-Young was on the TV Show"Ulzzang Generation" News DongA.2012-09-24
- "정준영 얼짱시대 출연 당시 관심 ..."뭔가 미묘하게 다른데..." - 헬스코리아뉴스". Hkn24.com. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- "정준영·로이킴의 '먼지가 되어'..시청자 홀리다 - 스타뉴스". Star.mt.co.kr. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- Lee, JinHo Psy Says ′After Turning Into Dust′ on ′Superstar K4′ was the Best Ever CJ E&M enewsWorld,2012-12-10
- "정준영, '슈스케4' 톱4는 '실력' 이었다 - 스타뉴스". Star.mt.co.kr. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- 하성태(woodyh) @woodyh98. "정준영이 보여준 <슈퍼스타K4>의 진짜 지향점 - 오마이스타". Star.ohmynews.com. Archived from the original on 2013-03-17. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- "′Superstar K4′s′ Jung Joon Young Beats Lee Hi on Weekly Chart - Latest K-pop news, Korean drama & movie - enewsworld". Enewsworld.interest.me. 2012-11-20. Retrieved 2013-04-24.
- Financial starnnews 최현정 (2012-11-17). "정준영 탈락 소감 "클럽에서 춤 추고 여가 즐기고 싶어"".
- email@example.com (May 21, 2013). "정준영, CJ E&M과 전속계약 공식발표 "올여름 데뷔"". OSEN. Retrieved May 21, 2013.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (May 21, 2013). "정준영, CJ E&M과 전속계약 확정 "올 여름 앨범 활동 예정"publisher=reviewstar". Archived from the original on May 3, 2014. Retrieved May 21, 2013.
- "Jung Joon Young joins CJ E&M and set to heat things up this summer with a new release!". allkpop.com. May 21, 2013. Retrieved May 21, 2013.
- Grace Danbi Hong (September 27, 2013). "[Video] Jung Joon Young Reveals S Version Teaser of 'Spotless Mind'". CJ E&M enewsWorld. Retrieved September 27, 2013.
- "jung joon young has a successful fan meeting in Taiwan with 1000 fans". mwave. December 13, 2013.
- Lee, Sun-min (January 3, 2014). "Jung releases TV soundtrack song". Korea JoongAng Daily.
- "Jung Joon Young and Soul Dive Collaborate for Red Devils Cheer Song". Kpopstarz. March 13, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young-Younha Releases Teaser of Duet "Just the Way You are"". Kpopstarz. May 26, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young to Return as a 'Teenager' with Self-Produced Album". CJ E&M enewsWorld. June 20, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young To Return With "TEENAGER"=kpopstarz". June 20, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young Pretty Man and Concert Plans". June 20, 2014. Archived from the original on August 6, 2014.
- "'M! Countdown' Highlights': Block B Wins #1 On The '2 Nights In LA' KCON 2014 Episode Special + Performance Recaps". kpopstarz. Aug 16, 2014.
- "Jung Jun-young takes bigger step into China". kpopherald. October 4, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young movie debut". Allkpop. August 1, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young sings 'Same Place' for the 'Modern Farmer' OST". Allkpop. Dec 5, 2014.
- "Winners of The 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards". soompi. December 27, 2014.
- "Lee Seung Gi Gets Dissed By Moon Chae Won In The Full Trailer For 'Today's Love=kpopstarz". December 17, 2014.
- "Jung Joon Young Of 'The Lover' Says The Noona Romance Is Impossible". April 1, 2015.
- "Jung Joon Young to make his comeback as part of 4-member band 'Jung Joon Young Band'". May 14, 2015.
- "Jung Joon Young Band Works with Bon Jovi's Producer for Debut Song". May 21, 2015.
- "Jung Joon Young Ceci Interview". MNB Magazine. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- "'Old Home New Home' Jung Joon-young, 'Women's Room Expert!'". December 23, 2015.
- "Cooking out, interior design in". December 11, 2015. Archived from the original on December 12, 2015.
- "CJ E&M 측 "정준영과 최근 계약만료..재계약 논의중"". November 20, 2015. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "정준영, C9엔터테인먼트 리얼라이브 레이블과 전속계약 체결". January 5, 2016.
- "Jung Joon Young to Release His Homme Fatale Attraction". February 19, 2016.
- "정준영, '집밥 백선생2' 합류…"나머지 미정"[공식입장]". March 7, 2016.[permanent dead link]
- "강인·정진운·정준영·이철우, JTBC '히트메이커' 출연". March 30, 2016.
- "장혜진, 정준영 컴백 지원..타이틀곡 '나와너' 피처링". February 1, 2017.
- "Update: Jung Joon Young Reveals Track List For Album "The First Person"". February 3, 2017.
- "Watch: Jung Joon Young Releases Emotional MV For "Me And You" Off New Full Album". February 7, 2017.
- "정준영, 동남아 4개국서 중국어 버전 '1인칭' 발매..본격 진출". February 18, 2017.
- "정준영, 프로게이머 된다…배틀그라운드 프로게임단 입단(공식)". Herald Pop. Retrieved 2018-01-18.
- "가수 정준영, 배틀그라운드 프로게임단 '팀콩두' 입단". Kongdoo. Retrieved 2018-01-18.
- "정준영, 3월말 컴백 확정‥1년여만에 솔로 싱글 발매(공식)". Pop Herald. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- ""로맨틱 턱시도"…'솔로컴백' 정준영, 타이틀곡 명은 '피앙세'". Osen. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Winners from 'The 3rd GAON Chart Kpop Awards'! | allkpop.com". allkpop. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "'Dad, Where Are You Going' wins the Daesang at the '2013 MBC Entertainment Awards' + other winners!". Allkpop. 29 December 2013.
- "The 28th GOLDEN DISK AWARDS". isplus.live.joins.com. Retrieved 2018-02-25.
- "23rd Seoul Music Awards". Archived from the original on 2016-12-21.
- "Winners of the '2013 Mnet 20's Choice Awards'!". allkpop. 2013-07-18. Retrieved 2013-07-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jung Joon-young.|