|Music by||Mario Santos|
|Distributed by||CJ Entertainment|
Jungle Shuffle is a 2014 South Korean-Mexican- Colombian 3D computer-animated adventure film directed by Taedong Park and Mauricio De la Orta. It stars the voices of Drake Bell, Rob Schneider, Alicia Silverstone, and Tom Arnold.
This article needs an improved plot summary. (July 2016)
The film is the story of a group of coatis living in the Mexican rainforest. A young coati named Manu (Brianne Brozey) is the best friend of Sacha (Jessica DiCicco) where they are deeply in love with her. However, Manu has a reputation of being a troublemaker and Sacha is the daughter of the Coati Tribe's King (Tom Arnold) who dislikes Manu. Following an incident where a statue being made for the Coati King ends up accidentally destroyed, the Coati King exiles Manu from his kingdom never to return much to the objection of Sacha. One year later, Manu (Drake Bell) has changed his ways and is still in love with Sacha (Alicia Silverstone). One day, Sacha is abducted by a group of poachers working for the mysterious Dr. Loco (Rob Schneider). Sacha's abduction causes Manu to team up with a spider monkey named Chuy (also Rob Schneider) to rescue her so that he can redeem himself to the Coati King.
- Drake Bell as Manu
- Brianne Brozey as young Manu
- Alicia Silverstone as Sacha
- Jessica DiCicco as young Sacha
- Rob Schneider as Chuy, Great Monkey, Dr. Loco, Tuana
- Tom Arnold as Coati King
- Joey D'Auria as Reiser
- Chris Gardner as Balaam
- Eric Lopez as Artex
- Michael McConnohie as Helms
- Steve Prince as Louca
- Eddie Santiago as Pacal
- Fred Tatasciore as Cusumba, Chimera
- Amanda Troop as Cecilia
- Debra Wilson as Kam
Jungle Shuffle was released in South Korea on 2 October 2014 and in the United States, via direct-to-DVD, on 10 March 2015.
- "JUNGLE SHUFFLE (PG)". British Board of Film Classification. 29 January 2016. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- Luxford, James (7 May 2014). "Review: Jungle Shuffle". The National. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "COLUMN: Aaron's Backstage Pass: 'Jungle Shuffle Blu-Ray Combo Pack' Review". KSTP.com. Retrieved 5 January 2016.