|Full name||Tallo Gadji-Celi Carmel Jr.|
|Date of birth||21 December 1992|
|Place of birth||Magbehigouepa, Ivory Coast|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Vitória de Guimarães|
|2005–2006||Stella Club d'Adjamé|
|2007–2008||Centre de Formation Cyril Domoraud|
|2011||→ Internazionale (loan)|
|2013||→ Bari (loan)||17||(3)|
|2013–2014||→ Ajaccio (loan)||23||(7)|
|2014–2015||→ Bastia (loan)||16||(4)|
|2017||→ Amiens (loan)||11||(1)|
|2017–||Vitória de Guimarães||6||(0)|
|2010||Ivory Coast U20||3||(1)|
|2010||Ivory Coast U23||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 December 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9 February 2015
Born in Magbehigouepa, Ouragahio, Fromager region, Tallo is a nephew of former footballer Saint-Joseph Gadji-Celi and son of Mathieu Tallo Gadji. He started his Italian career at Veneto-based club Chievo, where he played for the reserves in the Primavera from January 2010 to January 2011. He played the last five reserve games of 2009–10 season as one of the starting forwards. He played once in the playoffs netting a goal in the first leg of the round 16, which Chievo won 2–0 against Roma. The club lost to eventual champions Genoa in the quarter-finals of the playoffs.
Having played in pre-season friendlies for the first team, Tallo only played once in the reserve league for Chievo in 2010–11 season, in October. In November 2010, La Gazzetta dello Sport reported that Internazionale had agreed a deal with Tallo.
On 13 January 2011, Tallo was exchanged with Jakub Vojtuš of Inter. Facing competition from Simone Dell'Agnello (centre forward), Denis Alibec (forward), Mame Baba Thiam (forward) and Andrea Lussardi (wing forward) Tallo did not feature much in the reserves and scored two goals in six league appearances. He did not make any appearances during the playoffs. Inter was eliminated by Milan in the second round.
In August 2011, Tallo was signed by Roma on a temporary deal. He scored 18 goals in 16 league appearances for the club's reserves in the group stage of the Primavera League to finish as the team's top-scorer, one goal behind Group C topscorer Gonzalo Barreto of Lazio. Across the 3 Primavera league groups Tallo ranked as joint fifth along with Mauro Bollino from the same group. The reserves qualified for the quarter-finals of the league playoffs directly as Group C winner. They were was eliminated by Lazio in semi-finals and Tallo did not score in the 2 appearances. The Roma reserves also won the 2011–12 Coppa Italia Primavera with Tallo contributing one goal against Juventus in the first leg of the finals on 8 March 2012. In the 2012 Viareggio Tournament on 20 February 2012 Roma was beaten by the Old Lady.
Tallo was awarded number 26 shirt for Roma's first-team in March 2012. On 9 March, he was included in the first-team squad for the first time. He made his first team debut on 25 April 2012 against Fiorentina as a substitute for defender Gabriel Heinze. In the next match, he replaced Bojan in the second half as Roma trailed 1–2 to Napoli and went on to assist Fábio Simplício for the 2–2 equaliser. He made a third successive substitute appearance on 1 May replacing Bojan at half-time in a 0–0 draw away to Chievo. His three first team appearances came in the break between the regular season and the playoffs of the reserve league; Tallo never played for the first team again in the next four seasons, being loaned out to other clubs from 10 January 2013 to 30 June 2015.
In June 2013 Roma signed Tallo outright for an additional €215,000 before sending him out on another loan, this time to French club AC Ajaccio. In 2014, he was signed by SC Bastia for a loan fee of €300,000.
Vitória de Guimarães
Tallo made his debut for the senior national team, coming off the bench in a 2–1 win against the Democratic Republic of Congo during the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualification. He was part of the Ivory Coast squad that won the competition, appearing in four matches as a substitute. Tallo entered the final match with a few seconds left in the second-half of extra time to be one of the five first penalty takers, but missed his chance from the spot kick.
- "Cote d'Ivoire: La dynastie des Gadji en marche" (in French). All Africa. 14 March 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Junior Tallo: club statement". AS Roma. 10 January 2013. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Junior Tallo, nouvel attaquant du LOSC" (in French). Lille OSC. 15 July 2015. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "Comunicati Stampa N°121 (2009–10)" (in Italian). Lega Calcio. 24 April 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Comunicati Stampa N°11 (2010–11)" (in Italian). Lega Serie A. 28 August 2010. Archived from the original on 4 September 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "CHIEVO 18 SAN ZENO 0" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 18 July 2010. Archived from the original on 28 July 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Chievo: 3 a 0 contro il Carpi" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 29 July 2010. Archived from the original on 28 April 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "MOSCARDELLI-BENTIVOGLIO: 2–0 SUL RENATE CALCIO" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 14 August 2010. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Amichevole: Chievo – Lume 4–5 d.c.r. (1–1)" (in Italian). AC Lumezzane. 19 August 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- Dalla Vite, Matteo; Graziano, Mirko (10 November 2010). "Tallo a gennaio A giorni si fa". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian). Milan: RCS MediaGroup. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- "Mercato: tre operazioni per la Primavera". inter.it (in Italian). FC Internazionale Milano. 13 January 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- Fullsoccer (in Italian)
- Fullsoccer (in Italian)
- Fullsoccer (in Italian)
- "Comunicati Stampa N°98 (2011–12)" (in Italian). Lega Serie A. 10 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "SQUAD LIST FOR PALERMO V ROMA" (in Italian). AS Roma. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "2011–12 progetto di bilancio" [2011–12 Draft Annual Report] (PDF) (in Italian). A.S. Roma. 19 October 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 February 2013. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "2012–13 progetto di bilancio" [2012–13 Draft Annual Report] (PDF) (in Italian). A.S. Roma. 7 October 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 March 2014. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "2015 RELAZIONE FINANZIARIA ANNUALE" [2015 Annual Financial Report] (PDF) (in Italian). A.S. Roma. 27 October 2015. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "RELAZIONE FINANZIARIA SEMESTRALE CONSOLIDATA AL 31 DICEMBRE 2015" (PDF) (in Italian). A.S. Roma. 29 February 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- "Junior Tallo (ex Lille) s'engage avec Guimarães". L'Équipe (in French). 13 September 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- José Ferreira, Bruno (12 September 2017). "V. Guimarães: marfinense Junior Tallo reforça ataque". MaisFutebol (in Portuguese). Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- http://news.abidjan.net/article/imprimer.asp?n=370958[permanent dead link]
- "Cote d'Ivoire: Eliminatoires CAN juniors 2011 (Football) – Tallo Gadji Junior, la révélation" (in French). AllAfrica.com. 27 July 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "TALLO IN NAZIONALE" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 30 July 2010. Archived from the original on 28 April 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 May 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "Gambia complete double over Cote d'Ivoire to reach finals". Confederation of African Football. 24 October 2010. Retrieved 26 April 2012.
- "NAZIONALI" (in Italian). AC ChievoVerona. 18 November 2010. Archived from the original on 28 April 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2012.