Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up junk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junk generally refers to rubbish, trash or items of little or no value.
Junk may also refer to:
- Bruno Junk (1929-1995), Estonian race walker, two-time Olympic bronze medal winner
- Wilhelm Junk (1866-1942), Czech-born antiquarian bookseller and entomologist
- Junk (Transformers), a fictional planet in the Transformers universe
- J-U-N-K (1920), American film produced by Morris R. Schlank
- Junk (film), a Japanese Yakuza zombie film directed by Atsushi Muroga (2000)
- Junk (novel), by Melvin Burgess, 1996
- Junk, a novel by Christopher Largen
- Junk: Record of the Last Hero, a shōnen manga series by Kia Asamiya
- Junk (band), a British pop band
- Junk, by Ferry Corsten, 2006
- Junk, by Jejune, 1997
- Junk, by Junk (band), 1995
- Junk (M83 album), 2016
- Junk, Melon (cetacean) of the sperm whale
- Junk, salt-cured meat
- Junk (ship), a type of Chinese sailing vessel
- Fat Tong Chau (Junk Island), a former island of Hong Kong
- Junk status, debt credit rating
- Junk food
- Junk mail (disambiguation)
- Junker (disambiguation)
- Junkie (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Junk"
- All pages with a title containing Junk
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.