Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up junk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junk generally refers to rubbish, trash or items of little or no value.
Junk may also refer to:
- Fat Tong Chau (Junk Island), a former island of Hong Kong
- Bruno Junk (1929-1995), Estonian race walker, two-time Olympic bronze medal winner
- Wilhelm Junk (1866-1942), Czech-born antiquarian bookseller and entomologist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Junk (film), a Japanese Yakuza zombie film directed by Atsushi Muroga (2000)
- J-U-N-K (1920), American film produced by Morris R. Schlank
- Junk (band), a British pop band
- Junk, by Ferry Corsten, 2006
- Junk, by Jejune, 1997
- Junk, by Junk (band), 1995
- Junk (M83 album), 2016
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Junk: Record of the Last Hero, a shōnen manga series by Kia Asamiya
- Junk mail (disambiguation)
- Junker (disambiguation)
- Junkie (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Junk
- All pages with titles containing Junk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.