Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up junk mail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junk mail may refer to:
- Advertising mail, the delivery of advertising material to recipients of postal mail
- E-mail spam, the sending of unsolicited bulk messages by email
- Junk Mail Digital Media, a South African classified advertising publisher
- Junk Mail (film), Norwegian, 1997
- "The Junk Mail", an episode from the TV series Seinfeld
- Junk Mail (book), 1995, by Will Self
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junk mail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.