From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up junket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junket may refer to:
- Junket (dessert), a dessert made of flavoured, sweetened curds
- Junket (company), a brand name of rennet tablets and dessert mixes
- Press junket, the interviews, advertising, and press releases created to promote a product, especially feature films
- Junket, a name used in the UK for curds made with rennet
- an organised gaming trip for gamblers who wish to travel outside their home country. Such trips can be arranged through junket clubs / promoters.
- a trip for pleasure, often masquerading as for business
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.