Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up janoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junoon is the Arabic, Persian, Urdu and Hindi word for mania. It may refer to:
- Junoon (1978 film), a Hindi film by Shyam Benegal
- Junoon (1992 film), a Hindi horror film by Mahesh Bhatt
- Junoon (2002 film), a Bollywood film of 2002
- Junoon (Abhijeet Sawant album), 2007
- Junoon (band), a Pakistani rock band
- Junoon (Junoon album), 1991 self-titled album by the band
- Junoon (1994 TV series), a Doordarshan television series
- Junoon (2008 TV series), a NDTV Imagine television series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.