From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up junta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Junta may refer to:
- Junta (governing body), referring to various military governments and other governing bodies.
In arts and entertainment
- Junta (album), a 1989 album by Phish
- Junta (game), a board game from West End Games
- Junta (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics character
- The Junta of the Philippines, a painting by Francisco Goya
- La Junta, Colorado
- Junta, West Virginia
- Las Juntas, California
- Parque la Junta, Mexico
- Junta de Traslaloma, Spain
- Junta de Villalba de Losa, Spain
- Primera Junta (Buenos Aires Underground), Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Junta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.