|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Jupiler, the most widely distributed variety, is a 5.2% abv, pale lager. It is made from malt, maize, water, hops and yeast. The name comes from its place of origin, Jupille. It was created in 1966.
- Jupiler N.A. is a 0.5% abv pale lager, created in 2004
- Jupiler Blue is a 3.3% abv pale lager, created in 2006
- Jupiler Force is a brewed soft drink
- Jupiler Tauro is an 8.3% abv strong pale lager, created in 2008
Jupiler is the main sponsor of the Belgian Pro League, the highest Belgian football division, as well as the second division in the Netherlands, the Eerste Divisie. They also sponsor the Belgian national team and have sold special beer cans featuring photographs of the players. Its slogan is "Men know why" (Dutch: "Mannen weten waarom" French:"Les Hommes savent pourquoi")