This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jupiler (French: [ʒypilɛʁ]; Dutch: [ˈʒypilɛr] or [ʒypiˈleː]) is a Belgian beer introduced in 1966, now brewed by Anheuser–Busch InBev at Piedboeuf Brewery in the Jupille-sur-Meuse neighbourhood of Liège. It is the biggest-selling beer in Belgium.
- Jupiler, the most widely distributed variety, is a 5.2% abv, pale lager. It is made from malt, maize, water, hops and yeast. The name comes from its place of origin, Jupille. It was created in 1966.
- Jupiler Blue is a 3.3% abv pale lager, launched in 2006
- Jupiler Blue Lemon and Lime, a 3.3% abv pale lager, launched in June 2016
- Jupiler 0.0%: the successor of Jupiler N.A. a beer without any alcohol, launched at end of 2016.
- Jupiler Pure Blonde is a 3.3% abv pale lager, launched in 2018 aimed at people with an active lifestyle
- Jupiler N.A. was launched in 2004, production stopped as from 2017 Although NA stands for non-alcoholic, it was a 0.5% abv pale lager.
- Jupiler Force was a brewed soft drink, launched in 2011, production stopped in 2014.
- Jupiler Tauro was an 8.3% abv strong pale lager launched in 2008, production stopped in 2012
- Jupiler New Tauro was a 6.4% abv strong pale lager launched in 2012 and it was the successor of Jupiler Tauro. Production already stopped some months later.
Jupiler is the main sponsor of the Belgian Pro League, the highest Belgian football division, as well as the second division in the Netherlands, the Eerste Divisie. They also sponsor the Belgium national football team and have sold special beer cans featuring photographs of the players. Its slogan is "Men know why" (Dutch: "Mannen weten waarom"; French: "Les Hommes savent pourquoi").
- Jupiler (Belgium) - AB InBev
- "We used to drink less beer after terror attacks and Red Devils must do something about that" (in Dutch). Het Laatste Nieuws. 26 May 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- "Jupiler krijgt versie zonder alcohol: NA-pils verdwijnt" [Jupiler gets version without alcohol, NA lager will disappear] (in Dutch). Het Laatste Nieuws. 25 October 2016. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
- Maarten Reul (20 February 2018). "Jupiler will disappear for a few months". RetailDetail. Retrieved 25 February 2018.