Jupiter Farms, Florida
Jupiter Farms is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. Jupiter Farms, locally known as "The Farms", is located west of Florida's Turnpike on Indiantown Road (County Road 706), the major highway through the community. The exact population is unknown. In 2010 the population was approximately 12,000. "The Farms" is composed of roughly 15 square miles (39 km2) of land and has property sizes ranging from 1 acre (4,000 m2) to 152 acres (600,000 m2).
- To the north: Hobe Sound
- To the northwest: Indiantown
- To the south: Palm Beach Gardens
- To the east: Jupiter
As of the census of 2000, there were 11,994 people in 3,829 households residing in the CDP. The population density was 800.9 inhabitants per square mile (309.2/km2). There were 4,437 housing units.
Jupiter Farms is 55.6% white (Caucasian), 32.4% Hispanic (primarily Guatemalan descent) and 16.0% African American). (US Census 2016)
Single family households make up 72% of Jupiter Farms.
- Actor Burt Reynolds previously owned Burt Reynolds Ranch of 152 acres (620,000 m2) off Jupiter Farms Road.
- Civil Rights Leader LaKeitha Hannovia and family currently reside at their home in Jupiter Farms.
- NFL Hall of famer, Willie Roaf currently resides with his wife in the heart of Jupiter Farms.
- Entertainment manager(Miley Cyrus, Jason Aldean) and children’s social network founder, Jason Gluck owns a large estate in west Jupiter.
Points of interest
- Jupiter Farms Park
- "Jupiter Farms CDP QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau". census.gov. Archived from the original on 16 August 2012. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- "Map Of Jupiter Farms". jupiterfloridausa.com. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
|This article about a location in Palm Beach County, Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|