|• Also spelled||Jourah al-Sham'a (official)|
|• Type||Village council|
Jurat ash-Sham'a is a Palestinian village located ten kilometers south of Bethlehem. The village is in the Bethlehem Governorate in the southern West Bank. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the village had a population of 1,491 in 2007. The primary healthcare is obtained in Beit Fajjar where the Ministry of Heath have classified the care facilities as level 3.
- 2007 PCBS Census Archived 2010-12-10 at the Wayback Machine. Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. p.117.
- West Bank Healthcare at the Library of Congress Web Archives (archived 2006-03-13)
- Perlmann, Joel (November 2011 – February 2012). "The 1967 Census of the West Bank and Gaza Strip: A Digitized Version" (PDF). Levy Economics Institute. Retrieved 24 June 2016.
- Jurat ash Sham'a village (fact sheet), Applied Research Institute–Jerusalem, ARIJ
- Jurat ash Sham'a village profile, ARIJ
- Juret Ash Sham'a aerial photo, ARIJ
|This geography of Palestine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|