Jurgen M. Meisel
Jurgen M. Meisel is a Professor of French, Portuguese and Spanish at the University of Hamburg. He has researched into first and second language acquisition, multilingualism, and grammatical theory. Meisel is also one of the four chief editors of Bilingualism: Language and Cognition, Cambridge University Press.
- Meisel, Jürgen M. (ed) (1994) Bilingual first language acquisition: French and German grammatical development, John Benjamins Publishing Company
- Meisel, Jürgen M. (ed) (2011) First and Second Language Acquisition: Parallels and Differences, Series: Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- University of Hamburg:Jurgen M. Meisel (Accessed Nov. 2011)
- Cambridge University Press - Bilingualism: Language and Cognition (Accessed Nov 2011)
- University of Calgary:Jurgen M. Meisel (Accessed Nov. 2011)