From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Juri, JURI or Jüri may refer to:
- Dative singular case of Latin Jus
- Committee on Legal Affairs, committee of the European Parliament, known as JURI
- Juri Upazila, subdistrict (upazila) in Maulvibazar District, Sylhet Division, Bangladesh
- Jüri, settlement in Rae Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Juri, Razavi Khorasan (جوري), a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- variant romanization of Yury (George)
- 樹里, a feminine Japanese name
- Juri Han, fictional character in the Super Street Fighter IV video game
- Juri Kuran, fictional character in Matsuri Hino's "Vampire Knight" Anime & Manga
- Juri, character in Yoshihiro Togashi's "YuYu Hakusho" Anime & Manga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Juri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.