From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jurong is a planned geographical region located in south-western Singapore.
The following can refer to the following areas within the region:
- Jurong East, a new town located within the eastern portion of the region.
- Jurong West, a new town located within the western portion of the region.
- Industrial areas around the Boon Lay and Pioneer planning areas, which are often simply cited as "Jurong".
Jurong is also the name given to two constituencies in Singapore:
- Jurong Group Representation Constituency, the constituency that currently governs Jurong East.
- Jurong Single Member Constituency, a defunct constituency that formerly governed parts of Jurong.
Jurong can also refer to:
- MV Jurong, the former name of the Empire Sealion, a scrapped Singaporean coaster named after the Jurong region
- Jurong, Jiangsu, a city in Jiangsu, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jurong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.