Jurupa Valley/Pedley station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Metrolink commuter rail station|
|Location||6001 Pedley Road, Jurupa Valley, California 92509|
|Owned by||Riverside County Transportation Commission|
|Line(s)||UP Los Angeles Subdivision|
|Platforms||1 side platform, 1 island platform (only boards on one side)|
Jurupa Valley/Pedley (formerly Pedley) is a Metrolink train station at 6001 Pedley Road in Pedley, part of the city of Jurupa Valley in Riverside County, California, United States. It is located just east of Van Buren Boulevard and just north of Limonite Avenue, and has 285 free parking spaces.
Platforms and tracks
|Westbound||■ Riverside Line||toward L.A. Union Station (East Ontario)|
|Eastbound||■ Riverside Line||toward Riverside-Downtown (Terminus)|
- SMA Rail Consulting (April 2016). "California Passenger Rail Network Schematics" (PDF). California Department of Transportation.
- "Metrolink Station Boardings (Average Weekday FY12 Q3)" (PDF). Metrolink. 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2013. Retrieved 26 October 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Surowski, Peter (2015-07-20). "RIVERSIDE: Rain washes out train tracks (UPDATE) - Press Enterprise". Pe.com. Retrieved 2015-12-23. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ghori, Imran (2016-09-27). "Why Jurupa Valley's Metrolink station will now bear city's name". The Press-Enterprise. Retrieved 2016-10-10.
- Jurupa Valley/Pedley station at the Metrolink website