Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jury in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jury may also refer to:
- Juried (competition): a juried competition of literary or artistic works
- Al Jury, American football official
- Bob Jury (born 1955), American football player
- Chris Jury (born 1956), English actor, director and writer
- Eliahu I. Jury (born 1923), American engineer
- Ernie Jury, New Zealand lawn bowler
- Hugo Jury (1887-1945), Austrian Nazi
- Jury, Moselle, France
- The Jury (disambiguation)
- Jury tampering, illegally influencing the jury.
- Jury rig, makeshift repairs with the tools on hand.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.