19 April 1990
|Occupation||Model, beauty pageant contestant|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
Justė Juozapaitytė (born 19 April 1990) is a Lithuanian model and beauty pageant contestant.
In 2007 Juozapaityte participated in the LNK reality show Grožio mokykla (Beauty School) where she reached the final and qualified for the Miss Lithuania 2007 contest. In the Miss Lithuania contest Juozapaityte won the Miss Lithuania photogenic 2007 title. In the same year Juozapaityte won the Miss Fashion TV 2007 crown. By winning this crown she became the face of the channel for one year.
Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model
In 2011, Juozapaityte participated in Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model, Cycle 7. In episode 7, Juozapaityte won a catwalk challenge, and gained a first call out in episodes 11, and 12. She found great favour with clients, and judges, but lost out in episode 13, when Jade Thompson was declared the winner.
Juozapaityte has since been critical of the show, suggesting that she may have lost based on her Lithuanian roots. She suggested that after Maltese winner, Tiffany Pisani, another non-British winner would have caused 'an outcry if a non-British or Irish model took the prize for a second year running.’ However, she conceded that 'Jade is different - she has a unique look'.
Russia's Next Top Model
During season five of the Russian adaptation of Top Model, Top Model po-russki (rus. Топ-модель по-русски), Juozapaityte became one of the 20 semi-finalists to make it onto the show. There she was admitted into the finalized cast of fourteen contestants. As in Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model, Juozapaityte once again made it to the final two. She was placed as the runner-up once again.
Juozapaityte started her modelling career in 2007 after Miss Lithuania 2007 contest. Few weeks after the pageant she went to work in Milan for a summer. Her first contract was with Lithuanian modelling agency Modilinos. She worked in Thailand, China, Vietnam and Hong Kong. She appeared in commercials for Nike and Lynx. Since Britain's & Ireland's Next Top Model, Juozapaityte has taken more test shots, and continues to update fans concerning her career. She also appeared in the video for the single "Starlight" by English singer-songwriter Matt Cardle. Juozapaityte was one the cover of November 2011 Choque cover. In December 2011, Juozapaityte modeled for new Amy Hall collection.
- Miss Lithuania 2007
- "Justė Juozapaitytė - Mis Fashion TV". 15min.lt. 2008-01-30. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- Deborah Arthurs (2011-09-28). "Juste Juozapaityte blasts judges for unfair decision as Jade is revealed as winner of Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- "Justė Juozapaitytė nuotraukos". Jurgita.lt. 2011-11-02. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- "Juste Juozapaityte, actor". castingcallpro.com. 2011-11-02. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- "Juste Juozapaityte - Page 41 - Reality TV Games". Rtvgames.com. Retrieved 2011-12-08.
- MattCardleVEVO (2011-11-02). "Matt Cardle - Starlight". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-12-08.