Just in Time
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Just-in-time)
|Look up just-in-time or just in time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Just in Time may refer to:
- Just-in-time manufacturing, a production strategy
- Just-in-time compilation, a method to improve the runtime performance of computer programs
- Just in Time Teaching, a strategy to improve learning outcomes
- "Just in Time" (song) a 1956 song written by Jule Styne, lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green, popularized by Tony Bennett
- Just in Time (film) a 1997 American film directed by Shawn Levy
- "Just in Time" (Code Lyoko), an episode of Code Lyoko
- Just in Time (TV series), a 1988 American series starring Tim Matheson
- Just in Time, a 2006 film starring Tiffany Mulheron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Just in Time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.