|Industry||Car rental, Car sharing|
San Francisco, California
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Nationwide in the U.S.|
|Gaurav Kohli (Founder) & (CTO)|
|Services||Car rental, Car sharing|
JustShareIt was a peer-to-peer car rental and car sharing marketplace. It allowed individuals to rent vehicles directly from individual car owners or car sharing companies in local neighborhood locations.  JustShareIt launched on January 5, 2012. It was acquired by Fox Rent a Car in March, 2017.
- Woodland, Alan (2014-06-02). "JustShareIt becomes a CSA Affiliate". carsharing.org. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- Banas, Anne (2014-03-25). "How the Sharing Economy Opens New Doors for Travelers". smartertravel.com. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- Witkin, Jim (2012-01-05). "JustShareIt Enters Suddenly Crowded, and Wary, Car-Sharing Market". NewYorkTimes.com. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- Boardman, Catherine (2014-02-05). "Peer-to-peer car sharing gains momentum within rental car industry". medill.northwestern.edu. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- Crunchbase Editor (March 2017) "JustShareIt acquired by Fox Rent A Car, Inc." (Retrieved April 14, 2018.)