Just for Fun (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Just for Fun (TV series))
Just for Fun is a 2001 autobiography of Linux kernel creator Linus Torvalds.
Just for Fun may also refer to:
- Just for Fun (Timeflies album), a 2015 album by American pop duo Timeflies
- Just for Fun (Hank Jones album), a 1977 jazz album
- Just for Fun (film), a 1963 British musical
- Just for Fun (EP), a 1963 split EP by Bobby Vee and The Crickets
- Just for Fun (Canadian TV series), a Canadian children's game show, on air from 1975 to 1976
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Just for Fun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.