Just like a Woman (1967 film)
|Just Like a Woman|
British quad poster
|Directed by||Robert Fuest|
|Produced by||Bob Kellett (as Robert Kellett)|
|Written by||Robert Fuest|
|Music by||Kenny Napper|
|Edited by||Jack Slade|
Dormar Productions Limited
|Distributed by||Monarch Film Corporation (UK)|
|26 February 1967 (UK)|
Just like a Woman is a 1967 British comedy film written and directed by Robert Fuest and starring Wendy Craig, Francis Matthews, Dennis Price and Clive Dunn. The film's plot follows a wealthy couple who work in the entertainment industry and decide to separate, but soon begin to miss each other.
- Wendy Craig - Scilla Alexander
- Francis Matthews - Lewis McKenzie
- John Wood - John Martin
- Dennis Price - Bathroom Salesman
- Miriam Karlin - Ellen Newman
- Peter Jones - Saul Alexander
- Clive Dunn - Graf von Fischer
- Ray Barrett - Australian
- Sheila Steafel - Isolde
- Aubrey Woods - T.V. Floor Manager
- Barry Fantoni - Elijah Stark
- Juliet Harmer - Lewis's Girl Friend
- Mark Murphy - Singer
- Michael Brennan - Commissionaire
- Angela Browne - Scilla's Friend
In the Radio Times, David Parkinson wrote, "Craig here reveals the comic flair that enabled her to become the epitome of scatty domesticity in sitcoms like Not in Front of the Children and Butterflies. Fuest's script strives too hard to be offbeat, however, notably in the creation of a goose-stepping interior designer."
- "Just Like a Woman". BFI.
- "Just Like a Woman (1967) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- David Parkinson. "Just like a Woman". RadioTimes.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|