Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me
|"Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me"|
|Single by Faith Hill with Tim McGraw|
|from the album Faith|
|Label||Warner Bros. Nashville|
|Faith Hill singles chronology|
|Tim McGraw singles chronology|
"Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me" is a song written by Diane Warren and recorded by pop singer Chynna Phillips for her solo debut album, Naked and Sacred, released in 1995. The song was released as the fourth and final single from the album, and peaked at #64 in Australia in February 1997. In 1998, the song was recorded by country singer Faith Hill as a duet with her husband Tim McGraw. It was the second single from Hill's multi-platinum 1998 album, Faith. The video for the song is notable for being composed almost completely of close-ups. Hill had recently given birth to her second daughter, and the child was resting in her lap during the video shoot. Because of this, the director was forced to use close-ups to avoid including the baby in the footage.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||4|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||55|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||28|
- Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988-2010. Mt. Martha, VIC, Australia: Moonlight Publishing.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 7941." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. September 7, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Faith Hill Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1998". RPM. December 14, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Best of 1998: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|