From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Justice, in comics, may refer to:
- Justice (DC Comics), a DC Comics limited series by Alex Ross and Jim Krueger
- Justice (New Universe), a Marvel Comics character and star of his own eponymous series in the New Universe imprint
- Justice, an alias used by the Marvel Comics character Vance Astrovik
- Justice, an Image Comics character, who is the son of SuperPatriot and, with his sister, one half of Liberty & Justice
- Kris Justice, a comics artist
It may also refer to:
- Justice, Inc., two DC Comics series based on the character The Avenger
- Justice League, a DC Comics superhero team who had a number of spin-offs:
- Justice Guild of America, a superhero team featured in the Justice League animated series two-part episode Legends
- Justice Lords, an antihero superhero team featured in the two-part Justice League episode, "A Better World"
- Justice Machine, a superhero team who were published through the 1980s and 1990s by a number of companies
- Justice Riders, a DC Comics comic book placing the Justice League in the Old West as part of the Elseworlds imprint
- Justice Society of America, a DC Comics superhero team
- Lady Justice (comics), a title created by Neil Gaiman
- Sentinels of Justice, an Americomics (AC Comics) superhero team
- Squadron of Justice, two Fawcett Comics (later DC Comics) superhero teams
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.