(Redirected from Justice Burke (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Justice Burke may refer to:
- Adrian P. Burke, a judge of the New York Court of Appeals
- Aedanus Burke (1743–1802), a soldier, judge, and United States Representative from South Carolina
- Anne M. Burke (born 1944), Illinois Supreme Court Justice for the First Judicial District
- E. James Burke, an Associate Justice of the Wyoming Supreme Court
- Edmond W. Burke, an Associate Justice of the Alaska Supreme Court
- Edward T. Burke (1870–1935), American judge who served as a Justice of the Supreme Court of North Dakota
- John Burke (politician) (1859–1937), an Associate Justice of the North Dakota Supreme Court
- Louis H. Burke, an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of California
- Nicholas Charles Burke, an Associate Justice of the Maryland Court of Appeals
- Thomas Burke (Seattle) (1849–1925), American lawyer, railroad builder, and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Washington Territory
- Thomas J. Burke (North Dakota), an Associate Justice of the North Dakota Supreme Court
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justice Burke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.