Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
|Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers|
|Publication date||January – September 2017|
|No. of issues||6|
|Main character(s)||Justice League|
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
|Written by||Tom Taylor|
Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was a 2017 comic book intercompany crossover series featuring DC Comics' Justice League and Saban's Power Rangers, written by Tom Taylor with art by Stephen Byrne, published by DC Comics and Boom Studios.
This section needs an improved plot summary. (January 2017)
Lord Zedd attacks the Command Center with an army of Putties and Zack arrives to defend it and Zordon. During his attempt to teleport them out, the teleportation relay is destroyed by a fake Alpha 5 with a bomb implanted in him. This causes the teleportation to malfunction and send Zack, Lord Zedd and the Putties to cross dimensions, where a "Dark" and familiar figure witnesses their arrival. The Power Rangers teleport to the same coordinates Zack went to and end up stranded in the DC Universe, a world where superpowered heroes are an everyday thing and villains are almost as powerful as the monsters that Rita and Zedd create.
- Brown, Tracy. "Justice League and Power Rangers will meet in a crossover comic book series". Retrieved 20 January 2017 – via LA Times.
- "JUSTICE LEAGUE/POWER RANGERS #1 Goes Back To Print, With New Cover". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Whitbrook, James. "The Team Behind Justice League/Power Rangers Tells Us About the Joys of Crossovers (and Giant Mastodons)". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Lake, Jeff (11 January 2017). "Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Review". Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print..." 18 January 2017. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Lake, Jeff (8 February 2017). "Justice League/ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #2 Review". Retrieved 27 February 2017.
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to Power Rangers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|