|Birth name||Christopher Wilson|
|Born||May 16, 1978|
|Residence||Yonkers, New York|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Justice Pain|
|Billed height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Billed weight||206 lb (93 kg)|
|Trained by||John Zandig
Christopher Wilson (born May 16, 1978) is an American retired professional wrestler better known by his ring name, Justice Pain. Pain is best known for his time in Combat Zone Wrestling, as well as Xtreme Pro Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Unplugged. He held numerous titles in his CZW stint and is the real life brother of CZW wrestler and former tag team partner Nick Gage.
Justice Pain was trained by John Zandig at the CZW Wrestling School. He began his career as one of the main wrestlers in the company along with other graduates from the school, such as Lobo and Nick Gage. Pain feuded with Lobo, and wrestled him at the first ever Cage of Death in the first ever Cage of Death match. Pain won the match and defeated Lobo for the CZW Iron Man Championship. Justice Pain would also compete against Lobo in the Cage of Death at Cage of Death II and defeated him for the CZW Heavyweight Championship.
Justice Pain is well known for forming the original H8 Club with Wifebeater. While still holding the heavyweight championship, Justice Pain also won the tag team championship with Wifebeater. Around this time, a new H8 Club was formed with Nick Gage and Nate Hatred. This new team defeated Justice Pain and Wifebeater for the tag championship. After losing the titles, Justice Pain began teaming with The Backseat Boyz and started a feud with Wifebeater. The feud ended at Cage of Death III where Pain defeated Wifebeater in the Cage of Death. Justice Pain continued feuding with Nick Gage and Nate Hatred, but left CZW in 2003 to join Xtreme Pro Wrestling.
When he returned in 2004, he reformed the H8 Club with Wifebeater. They teamed up to face Nick Gage and Nate Hatred at Cage of Death VI with the winners having the right to call themselves the H8 Club. At the end of the match, Nick Gage turned on Nate Hatred and allowed Justice Pain to pin Hatred. After this, Pain turned on Wifebeater and joined his real life brother as the new H8 Club. They won the tag team titles by defeating Team Cash in February 2005. At the end of 2005, Justice Pain one again competed in the Cage of Death match and came out on the winning side with partners Zandig and Nick Gage. That night, Lobo returned and joined them as well. During the next months, Pain teamed up with Nick Gage, Zandig, Lobo, and Dewey Donovan as The Forefathers of CZW. The Forefathers would later break up due to problems between Gage, Zandig, and Lobo.
At Night of Infamy V, Justice Pain got a shot at Eddie Kingston for the world title, but did not win. Due to interference in the match, Pain was granted another shot at Cage of Death 8 in a triple threat elimination match which also included Chris Hero. Pain eliminated Kingston by submission after Kingston's ankle was severely injured early in the match. After hitting Hero with the Pain Thriller, Justice Pain pinned him to win the title for a fifth time. In 2007, Pain retired.
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
Championships and accomplishments
- "Justice Pain". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2009-05-12.
- "'Cage of Death' – October 16th 1999 – Mantua, NJ". Combat Zone Wrestling. 1999-10-16. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Cage of Death 2: After Dark' – September 9th 2000 – Sewell, NJ". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2000-09-09. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Cage of Death 3' – December 15th 2001 – Philadelphia, PA". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2001-12-15. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Cage of Death 6' – December 11th 2004 – Philadelphia, PA". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2004-12-11. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Only The Strong' – February 5th 2005 – Philadelphia, PA". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2005-02-05. Archived from the original on January 16, 2010. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Cage of Death 7' – December 10th 2005 – Philadelphia, PA". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2005-12-10. Archived from the original on January 16, 2010. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Night of Infamy 5' – November 11th 2006 – Philadelphia, PA". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2006-11-11. Archived from the original on January 16, 2010. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "'Cage of Death 8' – December 9th 2006 – Philadelphia, PA". Combat Zone Wrestling. 2006-12-09. Archived from the original on January 16, 2010. Retrieved 2009-05-21.