Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up justicia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Justicia may refer to:
- Justicia (plant), a genus of flowering plants in the family Acanthaceae
- Justicia (album), by Eddie Palmieri, 1969
- Justicia (Madrid), ward in the Madrid city center
- SS Justicia, British ship
- A 2018 song by Silvestre Dangond and Natti Natasha
- Justicia Acuña (1893-1980), Chilean engineer; first woman with this profession in her country and in South America
- Pepe Justicia (born 1960), Spanish flamenco guitarist
- Jorge Rojas Justicia (born 1983), Spanish footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justicia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.