Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up justification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Justification may refer to:
- Theory of justification, a part of epistemology that attempts to understand the justification of propositions and beliefs.
- Justification (jurisprudence), defence in a prosecution for a criminal offense.
- Justification (theology), God's act of declaring or making a sinner righteous before God.
- Justification (typesetting), a kind of typographic alignment.
- Formal proof, an object that justifies the validity of a formalized statement.
- Justification may also refer to ad hoc hypotheses and explanations.
- Rationalization (making excuses), a phenomenon in psychology.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.