Bailey in April 2016.
July 1, 1995 |
Buffalo, New York
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||209 lb (95 kg; 14 st 13 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
Rochester Americans (AHL)
|NHL Draft||52nd overall, 2013
Justin Bailey (born July 1, 1995) is an American ice hockey forward. Bailey grew up in Williamsville, New York, a suburb of Buffalo. He is currently playing with the Buffalo Sabres in the National Hockey League (NHL). Bailey was selected by the Buffalo Sabres in the 2nd round (52nd overall) of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. He is the son of former Buffalo Bills linebacker Carlton Bailey and was raised by his mother, Karen Buscaglia.
Bailey signed a three-year entry-level contract with the Sabres on November 2, 2014. He was recalled to the Sabres from the American Hockey League's Rochester Americans on February 10, 2016 and made his NHL debut on February 11. He was reassigned to Rochester on February 18, only to be recalled again three days later following an injury to Ryan O'Reilly. He scored his first NHL goal on January 3, 2017 against Henrik Lundqvist and the New York Rangers.
Regular season and playoffs
|2014–15||Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds||OHL||22||12||16||28||12||14||7||7||14||6|
- "2013 NHL Draft: Sabres Take Williamsville, NY Native Justin Bailey With Pick #52". Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "2013 NHL DRAFT - Buffalo Sabres". Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- Harrington, Mike (2017-01-03). "Bailey flooded by memories after scoring first NHL goal for Sabres". The Buffalo News. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- Hamilton, Paul. The Sabres ink a local second-round pick. WGR. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- Boron, Andy (February 10, 2016). "Sabres recall Justin Bailey from Rochester". Die By The Blade. Retrieved February 10, 2016.
- Kania, Melissa (February 19, 2016). "Buffalo Sabres Return Bailey, Catenacci to AHL". Sabre Noise. Retrieved February 20, 2016.
- LaBarber, Jourdon (February 21, 2016). "O'Reilly out against Pittsburgh; Bailey recalled". Buffalo Sabres. Retrieved February 21, 2016.
- Justin Bailey's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Justin Bailey's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|